I'm taking a break from social media in December. This is for a couple of reasons.
1. I need a break after all the election stuff and from the constant stream of mostly depressing stories people share.
2. I have things to do around my home like figure out how to pull up peel and stick tiles that have partially pulled up, but are sticky enough that they don't want to fully pull up. Also organize my closet. Also figure out how to move my appliances out of my way for cleaning and flooring.
3. Christmas parties and shopping for loved ones.
4. I need to finish the edits on The Page & The Magician.
5. I need to finish writing The Blood Waitress Club.
6. I need to figure out distribution for my books.
7. I must determine my next step with regards to publishing The Page & The Magician.
8. December just feels like a good month to focus on friends and family too. So my closest friends, the ones that don't put drama in my life, will probably see the odd like or comment.
I'll try to keep posting to the blog, but it may fall behind. Sorry in advance.