I could finally order the musical equipment that I've been wanting, so I'm very excited to get using it. I retrieved it today from the post office. This took two trips as it came in two packages despite being ordered together as one bundle. Sometimes the world really doesn't make sense to me. YOU CAN'T CALL IT A BUNDLE IF IT'S NOT BUNDLED!!!
We've entered the time of year where I try not to ship a lot directly to my home because people in my building steal things leading up to Christmas. I don't know if this is out of desperation to provide gifts they can't actually afford to buy or if they just don't want to spend money or if there's some other reason, but it's not cool at all.
I have a rug coming to make my office, which is also my streaming and music space, cozier and to have the floor itself appear distinctly separate from the rest of my condo.
After seeing a comment on a friend's Facebook post, I thought it might be neat to share when I learn or confirm a grammar item. I wasn't sure on this one myself, so I hit Google. Today in grammar, it's deep-seated, not deep seeded, but I can understand the confusion on that one. One might be picturing a seed growing deep in the dark, so far below the surface that its roots cannot be pulled. But that would be wrong!
It's apparently time for some blog maintenance. I had to renew my domain this week. Google sent a thing about analytics, so I need to check that I'm all good there. And it looks like I need to see if I can ban certain users from commenting on my blog since they are clearly spammers. I marked a number of posts as spam and deleted them. There were around 20. I don't understand why people do this stuff. Get a life!
It took me awhile to figure out my November goals, but I have and I can see some of these continuing into December.
- Continue reducing debts. (Outside of goal specific spending, I've been doing well here.)
Health & Fitness
- Make homemade meals at least 5/7 days of the week.* (I've been doing really well on this and I'm happy about it.)
- Rowing 2x weekly.
- Moving (walking/dancing/curling/cleaning) 4x weekly.
- Sell items.
- Continue catching up at home. (This has been going well. My office has improved and I have a tea area in my kitchen now.)
- Finish reading nook.
- Practise daily. (I can't seem to get into a routine that allows for this every day. It's easier to do so Thursday-Sunday.)
- Memorise at least one song.
- Read daily for at least 30 minutes.* (I'm totally sucking at this and it makes me sad.)
- Sparker: Organize notes that need to be edited into the novel then use them to edit.* (I've started doing this while others do NaNo sprints.)
- Popcorn Girl: Experiment with sounds to figure out what's missing. (I will have Ableton soon and be more able to do this.)
Please check out my digital to-do list: https://trello.com/b/RM8yD3eq/rae-roy-general
Post a Comment