There has not been a lot of writing, but about a third of my to-do list for this week is already done. That's not bad considering work is keeping me so busy.
When you're feeling like you're not getting anywhere, I highly recommend doing up a list and you might surprise yourself. When I updated my Trello board (it had been awhile), I realized I have done a lot more in recent weeks than I thought I had. It was quite motivating to see!
1. I've set up a space for my spiritual practice.
2. There has been the tiniest bit of progress on my plank wall.
3. The garbage has been taken out.
4. I'm actively working on my paper declutter.
5. I've finished watching the storyline episodes of the X-Files. Season 11 was not my favourite, though I enjoyed the ending of the series.
6. I've taken items out of my unit that I don't need.
7. The baby goat picture has been hung on the wall.
8. I have ordered my meds refill. I hate the phone and I'm often running late on this, so this is big for me.
9. I updated my Trello board.