I felt today's Thoughtful Thursday post on Cultural Appropriation needed its own space free from my goals update. I've linked it in case you want to read it.
Here are my updates:
- Screenplay: 13 pages have been written.
- Novel: Nothing since Monday.
- Short Story: Editing finished and returned to my publisher. Likely another round of editing before it's complete.
- Kitchen Reno: On hold until June.
- Sewing Business: On hold until after the May long weekend.
- Martial Arts: Must get making the rest of my food. It would be nice to be ready early in the week. Working on the car music too.
- Newsletter: Working on the short story that will be in it.
- Fitness: Got out walking yesterday and danced some while working on the car music.
- Cleaning: No major improvements. Just fighting the usual battle with dishes. Picking up a little at a time.
- Bento Boxes: I made rice balls. Lacking salt, but otherwise good. Also not sure where to get black sesame seeds.
- Guitar: Been playing a little every day. New strings are brighter, but my playing is sloppy.
- Reading: Really enjoying Sins of the Angels. On Chapter 10. Might finish it this week. I don't read slow when I'm liking something. I devour it.
Off to Comiccon on Saturday. I could only afford to go for one day this year. I picked the day that had the best panels for me to learn to make certain items in case I want to for my sewing business. I also make it a point to go and visit people I know in the extended writing community that I don't see often otherwise.