This week's theme is holding back.
I suppose there are some things I need to hold back on in order to make it to the finish line. My last class is on April 26th.
I need to bite my tongue. There are so many things I would like to say to someone, because they have some things extremely wrong, but sometimes we must never speak to someone again. And sometimes there are people one spends months trying to work with only to be repeatedly disrespected at every juncture.
I hate drama and b.s.
Otherwise, I'm trying to get as much done as possible while dealing with fire testing in my building. I've been cleaning. A lot.
Oh, I had a wonderful coffee date recently! It was so comfortable and the conversation was great. I'm looking forward to seeing him again :)
Here is what I have left to do to graduate and their [due dates]:
- Complete my portfolio. [Thursday]
- Fix up this website. Yes, some tweaks will be made. You'll see my poetry tabs and some others moved to a new Portfolio tab. [Thursday]
- A quiz. [Thursday]
- A presentation about a web series. [Thursday]
- The second draft of my feature film. [Saturday]
- Revise my one act play. [23rd]
- A pitch document for a TV show. This is mostly done. [24th]
- Update my career plan. [26th]
- Supposedly an exam, though that one hasn't talked about it. [26th]
And ever since we had the workshop on writing for games, all I want to do is play videogames.
I think I know what I'll be doing on the 27th...
If you don't hear from me much this week, it's because I'm drowning in the above homework or perhaps I've had so much caffeine to survive that I can't sit still long enough to drop a line.
Post a Comment